join the blood microsampling revolution
by Neoteryx | 1 min read
When Fasha Mahjoor launched Neoteryx, he planned to change the way dried capillary blood is collected, to become the most significant blood microsampling innovator in the modern marketplace. In that, he and his team have surely succeeded.
In just a few years, Neoteryx has improved small-volume blood collection for those across the spectrum of science, research, and healthcare. Relevant areas include:
- Pharma, Clinical Trials, and Drug Development
- Patient Monitoring and Precision Medicine
- Experimental Animal Research and Vet Diagnostics
- Improved Immunosuppressant Monitoring
- Anti-doping, Substance Abuse, and Addiction Recovery
- Emerging applications in Consumer Wellness
- Toxicology Labs
- ...and much, much more.
This is all happening on the strength of two absurdly simple, enormously impactful innovations.
- Volumetric Absorptive Microsampling (VAMS®), a smarter, simpler, more economical, and more convenient quantitive method for the small-volume collection of blood and other biological fluids
- Mitra® devices, available in patient- and lab-facing configurations from Neoteryx
2020 is poised to be another year of enormous growth for Neoteryx, VAMS, and Mitra. We are opening new care pathways, improving age-old processes of drug development and monitoring, and working with the sharpest minds in science, research, and healthcare. And we want you to be a part of it.
If you've put off investigating dried blood microsampling solutions and systems for yourself, now is the time.
There are various ways to get involved.
- Evaluate VAMS in your lab
- See our extensive collection of blood microsampling resources
- Schedule a consultation with a highly trained Microsampling Specialist
- Learn more about our company, vision, culture, and leadership
- Check out the opportunities on our careers page
- Get support for your research through the VAMS Incubator Program