FDA Class 1, CE-IVD Mitra® microsampling devices are powered by patent-pending VAMS™ (Volumetric Absorptive Microsampling) technology that enables accurate and precise collection of a fixed volume of blood (and other biological fluids) every time.
This next generation technology facilitates taking specimen collection out of the clinic. It allows individuals to self-collect an accurate blood specimen, anywhere, with minimal instructions. Get the logistical benefits of dried blood, with a better patient sampling experience and more reliable results for your range of tests and analytes.
- Collect a specimen in seconds with fast wicking, absorptive sampling tip
- Quantitative collection every time - 10, 20, and 30 µL (available soon) volumes
- Gather fixed volumes of fluid for dependable analytical data
- Eliminate the volumetric hematocrit bias associated with DBS cards
- Capillary blood sampling in the clinic or remotely that correlates to gold standard wet blood/plasma
- Process thousands of mirosamples per day with automatable extractions on standard instrumentation
- Reduce costs from the elimination of cold chain shipping and bio hazard transportation