microsampling enables groundbreaking molecular research
by Neoteryx | 1 min read
The Mitra® Microsampler collection device is an upgrade on dried blood spotting (DBS) that gives economical access to participants anytime, anywhere, and consistently collects a fixed volume. It allows researchers to conduct novel studies and publish meaningful research within budget and timelines.
Publish Groundbreaking Research
Streamline your research! The Mitra device enables specimen collection from a vast population, opens up opportunities for funding, and delivers reliable results with quantitative specimen collection.
- Accelerate recruitment with access to larger participant pools
- Mail samples directly to central lab for analysis – no field processing or freezing required
- Volumetrically accurate, stable dried blood samples reduce the incidence of reworks
- Expand research and funding opportunities into low-resourced regions
Explore Empowering New Technology
Mitra microsampling delivers on the advantages of filter paper such as economical specimen transportation, but overcomes the issues of sample quality and automation amenability.
- As evidenced in journals, dried blood sampling performs similar to gold standard sample types
- DNA and RNA purified and isolated from Mitra samples is of high quality and used successfully in downstream techniques
- We offer research support agreements to extend your budget - speak to a microsampling specialist
- Request a device evaluation– your supported every step of the way