What is VAMS Technology?
Mitra® microsampling devices are powered by patent-pending VAMS™ (Volumetric Absorptive Microsampling) technology that enables accurate and precise collection of a fixed volume, reducing or eliminating the volumteric blood hematocrit assay-bias associated with the dried blood spotting (DBS) technique.
Mitra microsamplers facilitate specimen collection with minimal training and without a phlebotomist or specialized lab equipment.
- Collect specimens from animals, individuals, or tubes
- Sample in the clinic or remotely
- Gather fixed volumes of fluid for dependable analytical data
- Increase lab efficiency due to automatable extractions
- Reduce costs from the elimination of cold chain shipping and biohazard transportation
|Mitra is a Class 1 medical device (D254956) and complies with FDA good manufacturing practices|