In this junior-level role, you will assist in creating and executing multi-faceted marketing campaigns that bolster Neoteryx’s brand reputation, build healthy lead funnels, and drive customer acquisition.
In this role you will:
- Create print & digital content to support marketing goals and a variety of campaigns
- Conceptualize and coordinate events, public relations activities, and advertising plans
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns using CRM and marketing automation tools
- Execute social media strategies for key channels and drive / monitor interactions
- Organize and update audience distribution lists for marketing activities
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Teams to develop and deliver successful initiatives
We are looking for this type of person:
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Advertising, or Journalism preferred
- 1-2 years of job experience conceptualizing & executing marketing campaigns
- Direct experience working in B2B marketing – in medical device or healthcare field a plus
- Familiarity with HubSpot or another similar marketing automation/CRM platform
- Ability to work with people in a variety of positions and across various functions
- An energetic team player with superior communication skills
- Highly organized and able to thrive in fast-paced, adaptive environment
- Energetic self-starter with initiative to drive projects and deliver results on time
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint and other MS office programs
Neoteryx LLC, a medical device company in Southern California, delivers simple, quantitative and automatable microsampling solutions. Its Mitra® device facilitates remote specimen collection and transportation of blood and other biological fluids to improve human health, reduce laboratory costs and enable new models of care. Neoteryx’s customers include scientific researchers, laboratories and health providers working to advance telemedicine, pharmaceutical development, biotechnology research and clinical diagnostics. Visit www.neoteryx.com for more information.
Watch this video to learn more!