In this entry-level role, you will assist in creating and executing multi-faceted marketing campaigns that bolster Neoteryx’s brand reputation, build healthy lead funnels, and drive customer acquisition.
In this role you will:
- Create print & digital content to support marketing goals and a variety of campaigns
- Conceptualize and coordinate events, public relations activities, and advertising plans
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns using CRM and marketing automation tools
- Execute social media strategies for key channels and drive / monitor interactions
- Organize and update audience distribution lists for marketing activities
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Teams to develop and deliver successful initiatives
We are looking for this type of person:
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Advertising, or Journalism preferred
- 1-2 years of job experience conceptualizing & executing marketing campaigns
- Direct experience working in B2B marketing – in medical device or healthcare field a plus
- Familiarity with HubSpot or another similar marketing automation/CRM platform
- Ability to work with people in a variety of positions and across various functions
- An energetic team player with superior communication skills
- Highly organized and able to thrive in fast-paced, adaptive environment
- Energetic self-starter with initiative to drive projects and deliver results on time
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint and other MS office programs
Founded in 2014, Neoteryx is a medical device company shaping the future of healthcare. Our breakthrough blood collection technology – VAMS® – is used by pharmaceutical giants, organ transplant patients, researchers in economically disadvantaged regions, and others on the leading edge of science and medicine. When you join our fun, tight-knit team, you’ll discover what one drop of blood can do, and be part of microsampling innovations that will change the world.
Watch this video to learn more!