In this role, you will be strategically hunting, nurturing and growing business opportunities with expertise in strategic planning and relationship building to further the goals of Neoteryx.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Collaborate with business development director on strategies for prospect outreach
- Partner with marketing to produce content for use in outreach
- Drive and support a wide range of corporate initiatives with research, analysis, and project management
- Identify and pursue strategic partnership opportunities. Develop a pipeline of opportunities through networking and direct outreach.
- Build and maintain comprehensive lists of potential partners
- Support all aspects of partnership development, including opportunity creation, strategic analysis, due diligence, and negotiation
- Manage key partnerships with the goal of driving revenue
We are looking for people who have:
- PhD, MSc. or Bachelor’s Degree in science-related field
- Broad understanding of and 3+ years sales experience in healthcare and clinical laboratory testing
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Flexible and comfortable within a “roll-up your sleeves” environment
- Ability to handle rejection and overcome objections daily
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and in German/French
- Ample experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and/or HubSpot software (a plus)
Founded in 2014, Neoteryx is a medical device company shaping the future of healthcare. Our breakthrough blood collection technology – VAMS® – is used by pharmaceutical giants, organ transplant patients, researchers in economically disadvantaged regions, and others on the leading edge of science and medicine. When you join our fun, tight-knit team, you’ll discover what one drop of blood can do, and be part of microsampling innovations that will change the world.
Watch this video to learn more!
Reports to: Business Development Director
Status: 100% (40h/week)
Employee of: Neoteryx B.V.
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
Salary: Competitive, Depending on Experience
Benefits: Offered for Regular Full Time Employees
Travel: 25%-40% of the time