In this exciting role, you will be a crucial asset in leading and implementing the online marketing strategy. We are seeking someone with both a creative and analytical mind that excels in digitally-focused strategy, design, and development.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to brainstorm, develop and deploy growth strategies that leverage digital programs and content
- Be the Webmaster (Hubspot CMS) who manages all aspects of the website/blog - including UX/UI design, page construction/optimization, troubleshooting, etc.
- Plan, execute, and measure email marketing campaigns to acquire and nurture leads
- Use SEO knowledge to improve SERP rankings for identified keywords on leading search engines
- Produce digital assets and content including photos, videos, advertisements, e-books, flyers, etc.
- Manage SEM campaigns in Google AdWords and social media channels
- Lead, budget, and execute digital advertising campaigns with third parties / trade magazines
- Analyze and optimize web performance using Google Analyticals and HubSpot Analytics
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns against key metrics
- Coordinate with design resources, development contractors, and other partners
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or related field)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- High level user experience with HubSpot COS (or similar platform)
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierPro, etc.)
- Basic SEO working knowledge (e.g. Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS , as well as the ability to use Chrome Inspector
- Direct experience working in B2B marketing in the medical device or healthcare field a plus
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills and writing abilities
Founded in 2014, Neoteryx is a medical device company shaping the future of healthcare. Our breakthrough blood collection technology – VAMS® – is used by pharmaceutical giants, organ transplant patients, researchers in economically disadvantaged regions, and others on the leading edge of science and medicine. When you join our fun, tight-knit team, you’ll discover what one drop of blood can do, and be part of microsampling innovations that will change the world.
Watch this video to learn more!
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Status: Full Time
Schedule: 8am-5pm (PST)
Employee of: Neoteryx LLC
Location: Headquarters - Torrance, CA (USA)
Salary: Competitive, Depending on Experience
Benefits: Offered for Regular Full Time Employees