Do you have experience in the health and wellness industry? Neoteryx is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join the team! The BDM is tasked with expanding our blood microsampling technology footprint in the health and wellness sector on a global scale..
Coupling solid business acumen with detailed market analysis, you will be tasked with developing and implementing strategic sales plans to drive the adoption of VAMS™ technology – within the laboratories up through the executive level.
In this role, you will get to:
- Spearhead corporate initiatives that drive business and establish partnerships (B2B) with the goal of long-term, profitable growth
- Be an expert regarding health and wellness testing with a fluid understanding of the needs of all stakeholders, champions, and decision-makers involved in the process
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome the challenges of disruptive technology to capture new opportunities
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Manage large projects from conception to delivery and serve as the primary contact for customers and internal teams (R&D, marketing, production and logistics).
- Attend networking events and tradeshows for the latest trends in the industry, present value-added services, and identify new business opportunities
We are looking for people who:
- Have a passion for entrepreneurship and small business success – A “can do”, “whatever it takes” attitude to get the job done
- Possess an established network of contacts/relationships within clinical diagnostics, healthcare, wellness/nutrition, and/or supplement industries
- Excel in consultative selling of a complex and/or disruptive solution with sales cycles of 6 months or more
- Are experienced networking with and influencing decision makers at the executive level
- Have 5+ years’ experience developing/managing a book of business with a successful track record of B2B sales in the medical device, healthcare, and/or clinical diagnostics industry
- Can comprehend and explain scientific concepts, processes, and methodologies
- Demonstrate a high proficiency with funnel management for working prospects, deals, and customers – preferably in Salesforce and/or HubSpot CRM system
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.
- Outshine others in interpersonal communication, organization & prioritization, presentation skills, decision making, tactical execution & excellent negotiation skills
- International Exposure; familiarity with various cultures is of paramount importance
- Earned a Bachelor’s (in a science-related field a plus) or Master’s (preferred) degree
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Status: Full Time
Schedule: 8am-5pm (PST)
Employee of: Neoteryx LLC
Primary Location: Torrance, CA (USA)
Salary: Competitive, Depending on Experience
Benefits: Offered for Regular Full Time Employees
Travel: Up to 40% (Domestic & International)
Founded in 2014, Neoteryx is a medical device company shaping the future of healthcare. Our breakthrough blood collection technology – VAMS™ – is used by pharmaceutical giants, organ transplant patients, researchers in economically disadvantaged regions, and others on the leading edge of science and medicine. When you join our fun, tight-knit team, you’ll discover what one drop of blood can do, and be part of microsampling innovations that will change the world.