As the Administrative Assistant of Neoteryx you will be the first point of contact and an essential representative for our company. The Administrative Assistant’s core duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and to execute all administrative tasks to the highest standards.
Your duties include providing administrative support throughout our organization. You host visitors, take charge of front-desk activities, redirect phone calls, distribute correspondence, organize activities, and have your finger on the company’s pulse.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, you should have a friendly and enthusiastic personality, particularly when performing customer-facing aspects of the role. You must have a penchant for streamlining and simplifying processes as you go, and should be able to handle emergencies quickly and effectively. Multitasking and stress management skills are key.
- Welcomes and monitors guests both in person and over the phone
- Handles all incoming phone calls with the ability to take thorough messages and disseminate information expeditiously; ability to exercise sound judgment in determining calls that should be passed on to staff or team members for handling; can respond, on behalf of leadership, to callers with questions or inquiries about firm business
- Maintains complex calendars, scheduling all business and project related meetings to include logistics and coordination; can respond with urgency on behalf of leadership to scheduling requests to balance competing priorities of projects, offices and marketing deadlines
- Coordinates travel arrangements (domestic and international) per travel policy to include flights, hotel, trains, car service and travel, where applicable
- Monitors, tracks, and facilitates effective resolution of IT tickets
- Prepares and modifies documents such as correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Performs administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and typing
- Maintains a pristine work environment. This includes coordinating repairs with maintenance companies as needed
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Plans, organizes and executes company events including but not limited to: Meetings, Company Sponsored Events, Holiday Parties etc.
- Adhoc tasks as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, especially excel
- Types at least 60 WPM
- Articulate with excellent communication skills and writing abilities, able to interact effectively with employees, consultants, clients and the public
- Experience managing complex calendars with competing priorities
- Experienced coordinating complex travel arrangements and logistics (domestic and international)
- Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to respond with urgency to requests in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
Founded in 2014, Neoteryx is a medical device company shaping the future of healthcare. Our breakthrough blood collection technology – VAMS™ – is used by pharmaceutical giants, organ transplant patients, researchers in economically disadvantaged regions, and others on the leading edge of science and medicine. When you join our fun, tight-knit team, you’ll discover what one drop of blood can do, and be part of microsampling innovations that will change the world.